British Airways is offering a credit card that provides 50,000 free Avios (miles) upon approval. You simply have to be approved for the credit card and spend $2000 (on anything) within the first three months of account opening. There is also no annual fee on this credit card. Click here to apply.
This is great for use toward an international airfare, as you should be able to cover at least one-way on a round-trip ticket for $0 through these free miles.
If you use this in conjunction with American Airlines miles (e.g. bonus miles), you can easily get an entire international round-trip airfare for free. Business class and/or first class airfares are even possible.
1. Apply for the credit card at the above link.
2. Spend $2000 (on anything) within three months of account opening.
3. Receive 50,000 free Avios (miles) from British Airways.
4. Redeem this for a free airfare.
5. No annual fee is charged for the first year.
Enjoy! Comment to this post with any questions.
Similar to the Hyatt credit card, the Fairmont credit card is offering 2 free hotel nights at any Fairmont upon approval (after spending $1000 within three months). The 2 free hotel nights also include breakfast for two. Click here to apply.
To be clear, this bonus is not “worth” as much as the bonus offered on the Hyatt hotel credit card. Even the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver, BC only costs USD $432 per night with breakfast included, as opposed to the ~$1100 per night potential value offered by the Hyatt credit card.
Nonetheless, if you are a fan of the Fairmont chain, this card remains an excellent value due to its two free nights. It also does not charge any annual fee.
To summarize the offer:
1. Apply for the credit card.
2. Spend $1000 (on anything) within three months from account opening.
3. Receive two free hotel nights – with breakfast included – at any Fairmont hotel worldwide.
4. There is no annual fee on this card.
If you’re looking at both the Hyatt credit card and the Fairmont credit card, go for the Hyatt one due to the higher free hotel night value. Both are offered by Chase, so you cannot be approved for both at the same time (you’ll have to pick one and apply for the other after around six months).
Good luck! Please add a comment with any questions.
Chase Bank is offering a fantastic deal on the Hyatt Hotel Card right now.
When you are approved for a Hyatt credit card (click here to apply), you receive two free nights at any Hyatt hotel worldwide once you spend $1000 on the credit card within three months. This has an immense value when traveling, as some of the world’s best Hyatt hotels (category 6 hotels) can cost upwards of $1100 per night for a basic room. You get two $1100 hotel nights for free with this card.
The card has an annual fee, but there is a way to have this waived:
1. Go to a Hyatt hotel web site and search for a hotel room.
2. Look for an advertisement on the right-hand side advertising a $100 statement credit and 2 free hotel nights.
3. Click the banner.
4. Apply for the credit card through that banner.
5. Receive a $100 statement credit, which more than covers the $75 annual fee. Then you also receive the 2 free hotel nights after spending $1000 within three months.
I particularly recommend this card for free stays at hotels such as the luxury 5-star Park Hyatt Sydney. If you have a spouse or friend complete this offer, you can extend a free stay to four days by using both of your park’s 2 free nights.
Good luck. Leave me a comment if you have any questions.